www.pepboyssurvey.com – It was the year 1921 when Pep Boys, a group of four friends combined $800 to establish their business in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The four Pep Boys started a tire automotive aftermarket chain that provides full-service along with various discount offers on the products. Currently, the Pep Boy chain contains around 930 service centers throughout the USA.
Pep Boys is popular for providing a wide range of vehicle services from minor to major complicated services. The staff seeks to maintain excellence in their services and you could help them out to achieve that excellence. For that, you are requested to access the Pep Boys Survey and share your input on the form.
By involving in Pepboyssurvey.Com Sweepstakes, you can ask the firm to improve the services according to you. Moreover, Pep Boys is giving you the additional opportunity to win a prize as a gift for your feedback.
Rewards For Pep Boys Guest Feedback Survey Sweepstakes
WIN Coupon Code for discounted services on your next visit to the Pep Boys store. Wind up the survey by giving your answers to the Pep Boys and a code will automatically get to your screen. Save that code, message, whatever you get to show it to the staff. Once verified, the accountant will immediately deduct that percentage from your bill.
Rules For Pep Boys Online Survey
- Only the citizens of the USA can access the Pep Boys form.
- Minimum 18 years is the required age to perform in Pep Boys Online Survey
- Max one entry is allowed on a survey code.
- Cheating or fraud entries will be terminated right away.
- No alternative for the prize will be allowed to any consumer.
- Must not be an employee of Pep Boys.
PepBoysSurvey.com – Pep Boy’s Feedback Survey Requirements
- A recent receipt from Pep Boys along with a code.
- A gadget like a computer or a smartphone
- Reliable Internet connection.
- Understanding of English.
How To Take Part In The www.pepboyssurvey.com Sweepstakes?
- Visit www.pepboyssurvey.com, the official Pep Boys Guest Survey Page.
- Choose your language from the box.
- Then go-ahead for the Pep Boy survey form.
- Enter full name, the name of the Pep Boys store that you visited. Along with that, add your transaction numbers, order number, and the Peptalk survey code.
- One by one, check out the Per Boys questions on your screen.
- Then rank them according to you. Input the ratings according to your experience at Pep Boys stores.
- Wrap up the questionnaire with your honest answers.
- Then input your contact number, email address, and phone number.
- Finalize the Pep Boys survey by tapping on submit.
- Soon, you will receive a message from Pep Boys. Do not delete the message for future reference.
FUN FACTS ABOUT THE PEP BOYS
The Pep Boys are among the most famous and recognizable faces in American auto parts history. Here are some intriguing details about The Pep Boys that should be considered by their fans:
- The Pep Boys began in the year 1921 by four Navy pals who contributed $200 to make up the collection of $800 for their startup. The primary Pep Boys store was successfully established in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Originally, the 4 friends had two Moes: Maurice “Moe” Strauss and Moe Radivitz. whereas the other two were Emmanuel “Manny” Rosenfeld and W. Graham “Jack” Jackson.
- The company was initially known as “Pep Auto Supply Corporate,” after the Pep Valve Grinding compound, but according to the company website, a Philly police officer would encourage customers to visit “the boys at Pep,” which evolved into “Pep Boys.”
- Later on, one of the two “Moes” (Radivitz) departed from the organization, and another jack, Jackson’s brother, joined the crew.
- There was a time when the business industry in the United States had to face some depression in 1929. This didn’t affect Pep Boys as it remains one of the few companies that didn’t cut the pay of their staff or fired anyone. Even, they hired additional people in their staff to get prepared for future business elevation.
- This year, Pep Boys will complete 100 years of their establishment. The brand that just began with one store now provides service with over 8,300 service bays at around 930 stores built in the 35 states of the USA and Puerto Rico. The data may differ according to the sources but the fact is true that the company has worked hard to reach this place. From just one store established by the contribution of four friends, the company is now earning its place in the public’s heart through its up-to-the-mark services.
We have written everything that is relevant to the Pep Boys surveys. You would not find any difficulty and if you face some issues by chance, just reach out to us. Another alternative to get your problem solved quickly is to reach out to the company’s customer support through Pep Boy websites
Related Tags :